About Me

My photo
no camera no ipod no laptop no pc no cellphone. i have a walker with wheels and a seat. i have a land line. i had a dog but he died. the taxicab lives. Some things have changed.The walker remains.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Week Whatever

Web word processing
A Taxicab Mystery/Adventure was composed on docs.google.com
I started signing up on LinkedIn on my own recognizance a couple of weeks ago because I was looking for an email address for an old friend of mine in Austin, and LinkedIn came up when I searched him. I backed off when I stumbled into an offer to upgrade; but I have now gone back and finished my application for the free service and have been linked to a friend from here in San Antonio (also a colleague: he's a Young Pegasus judge). I haven't heard from the friend in Austin. Se la wii.
Duh! I just discovered I can do a spell check before I post to my blog! You wouldn't believe how many times I've edited a post because I discovered a spelling error after publishing.

No comments: