About Me

My photo
no camera no ipod no laptop no pc no cellphone. i have a walker with wheels and a seat. i have a land line. i had a dog but he died. the taxicab lives. Some things have changed.The walker remains.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You Tube I Tube We Tube

Okay so I kind of cheated a little, but I thought I should get some credit for having added a YouTube strip the second week of the 23 Adventure as a result of trying out gadgets from the blog layout menu. After looking at some of the possibilities on YouTube I have tweaked my key words some. And (here's where I cheated), being too lazy to figure out how to put a single video on my blog (but I promise I'll do that later, honest I do); instead I put a new strip on with just one keyword string that pulls up variations on my favorite video about the YouTube World Symphony. I also discovered I could put a YouTube feed on my IGoogle page , so that's kind of fun; although having a YouTube feed on my blog that has most frequently viewed, most recent and most (something else) videos on it does almost the same thing, It just lacks the search capability. I must say, I've seen some pretty interesting things on YouTube since I put that feed on my blog (and started paying attention to it).

No comments: