About Me

My photo
no camera no ipod no laptop no pc no cellphone. i have a walker with wheels and a seat. i have a land line. i had a dog but he died. the taxicab lives. Some things have changed.The walker remains.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quibble Bibble Who'll Take a Nibble

I tried for hours to do a Flickr Badge like the one on the SAPL 23Things blog. The code just wouldn't work. I finally copied the source code from the SAPL page and compared them. I fixed all the discrepancies (there were several) except of course the specific references to my photo set and I still couldn't get it to work. So I gave up and did this instead. I wanted to finish with my poem about the 23 experience; but I realized that I hadn't mentioned mash-ups (although I looked at the one on Chicago Public's page).But there's a certain irony in finishing with the cats.Calliope, the coy chubby callico refers to my laptop as The Bad Thing becaue it occupies her space and my attention.
By the way, my 71/2 habits are scattered and odd; but they are there if you look. So I want a prize. I finished. I worked hard and played harder.


www.flickr.com



pyediopye's Cats photosetpyediopye's Cats photoset

2 comments:

groserita said...

love the pics of the kitties!

Lily said...

The black cat is gorgeous! Wink, wink. Is it a boy kitty or girl?